Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 11.10.2006, 17:06   #4  
denm
Columbus IT
Columbus IT

126 / 51 (2) ++++
Lightbulb
To Komar and Kashperuk.

Guys I appreciate your notes on the advirtisement I've posted above. This is really reasonable feedback, which allow improving the strategy of the division.

But, frankly speaking, I don't know the rules in your Companies, but there is a rule in our Company - if you get message in English - answer in English. This is good corporate culture I beleive.

If you can't write your remarks in English - we are ready to propose you brief training of English basics as at Columbus training center as well as at your site.

Beleive me I have paid for the advirtisement above not more than half of an hour.

Regarding the as well as construction, enter these words in google, and you will learn a lot.

To all, if you'd like to get a great experience of communication in English with the colleagues from Europe and USA - this is a really good opportunity. We're communicating every day with our customers. That's why our developers has not only excellent international product experience, but they have a really good and proffesional English as well. Isn't it an added value for a professional???