Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 13.01.2006, 05:34   #4  
bylkin
Участник

6 / 10 (1) +
Свежее поступление
Цитата:
01/12/06
I am Linda Noltemeier-Jones, a Staffing Consultant and the Managing Partner of a Technical Staffing Firm located in San Antonio, Texas.

We have a well-known client who is an International business systems solution provider. This Company combines extensive industry experience with a pragmatic/flexible approach to create customized enterprise and e-business systems. They have a rapidly growing established Axapta practice; and is looking for an Axapta Programmer/Developer. This is a well funded, Microsoft Business Solutions Axapta Partner willing to offer an exceptional compensation package and fast-track career opportunity to an experienced consultant (at least 5+ years technical experience and 2+ years Axapta experience). The consultant may live anywhere in the US and commute to client sites. Would you be available or interested in exploring these possibilities?

If so, please email to me a telephone number and an appropriate time to call you, with an attached copy of your most current resume. The need is immediate...so I need to hear from you quickly. If you are not interested at this time perhaps, you could refer a colleague who might be looking for a new opportunity or career path. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Kindest personal regards,

Linda Noltemeier-Jones
Staffing Consultant
Office: (210) 225-5005
Mobile: (210)232-2681
Email: linda@noltemeierjones.com
URL: www.noltemeierjones.com