Here's vacancy description:
Dynamics CRM developer
About the project:
Our client is one of the oldest leading CRM ISV companies in marketing automation with head office in the USA. They are looking for a team of 3 Dynamics CRM professionals who will be improving the existent solution, integrating it with Dynamics 365 Unified Operations, Dynamics 365 BC. The team will be involved in the continuous development and integrations of the existent solution with the latest version of CRM called D365 Customer Engagement. The project also includes support of an online and on-premise CRM system.
As a MS Dynamics CRM Developer you will be working in a public sector project with D365 for an ISV for Customer Service Extension.
* 2-4 years of experinece in MS Dynamics CRM role
* Desire to learn new system fast
* At least intermediate English
Will be a plus:
* UX Development for D365 Sales
- Compensation based on experience
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Health insurance
- English classes with private tutors
- Professional certification
- Beautiful office space in the city center with all services included
- No bureaucracy or micromanagement
- Direct interaction with the client
We are gathering a team of 3 CRM professionals (Team Lead, CRM Developer and CRM Consultant) for several long-term projects. We are open to talking to developers and consultants of all levels. Communication with our US clients will be your daily job. This is not a project-based job, you will become a team member on a permanent basis.
If you find this opportunity interesting, please connect me here or via e-mail: email@example.com
or LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/talentuchsourcing/