Старый 15.09.2006, 15:41   #8  
EVGL
Banned
Соотечественники
Лучший по профессии 2017
Лучший по профессии 2015
Лучший по профессии 2014

4,445 / 3001 (0) ++++++++++
Интересно видеть что оценка ситуации изнутри не отличается от нашего видения снаружи:

Цитата:

http://minimsft.blogspot.com/2005/09/dangerous-transitions-1-year-shipped.html#c112636912107236677

...I work in MBS. This "Microsoft Dynamics" business is such a joke. The division has such serious problems, beginning with the complete lack of leadership from the executives. Solution: waste a bunch of time and money on rebranding. Great. Nothing solved. Customers more confused than ever.

You have to love this from the press release:

"Our branding and product-naming strategy is the next logical step in our evolution."

Yeah... wouldn't the next logical step in our evolution be building and selling *ONE* ERP product instead of *FOUR*? When is that going to happen? I know it's on the "roadmap" but *when*? How about *ONE* Outlook integrated CRM product instead *TWO*? How about *ONE* CRM product period, instead of each ERP having its own?

I think the next "logical step in our evolution" is firing the grossly incompetent executives and actually trying to have a strategy to *make money*.

Anyone who thinks the MBS executives are not complete idiots needs to ask any MBS person about Doug Burgum's rambling, incoherent speech at the MBS Open House a few weeks ago. This is the guy that's leading us.

This would all be funny if it weren't so fucking depressing. Time to get out of that division while the getting's good.
Сам видел Бургума 4 года назад. В течение часа жизнерадостно нес какую-то чушь аудитории из 1000 человек про историю гражданской войны в Америке 19 века. Говорят, Satya адекватнее, но тоже результатов не видно.

Последний раз редактировалось EVGL; 15.09.2006 в 15:47.