AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics CRM > Dynamics CRM: Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 02.02.2011, 00:16   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Team Blog: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 ~ Book Club
Источник: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crm/archive/...book-club.aspx
==============

Today’s guest blogger is CRM MVP Jerry Weinstock who is the Business Development Manager at CRM Innovation. CRM Innovation builds Email, Marketing and Event Management solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

I am looking across my office right now at a bookshelf and I see that it is time to do a refresh of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Library. I have six CRM 4.0 books that need to be replaced by the new materials coming out from independent authors. I can tell your first hand that the information in these books has proven to be absolutely invaluable in our work with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product. Even at $25 to $50 or so each they have given our team members an incalculable return on investment.

These books should be on your bookshelf if you are a Microsoft Dynamics Partner and there are several in the group that End Users will also find valuable. I have pre-ordered all of them and it will be the best $350 we will spend this year on professional development.

The book marketplace for CRM has really improved with each corresponding version of the CRM system itself and I think it safe to say there is a book for everyone in the CRM food chain - .net programmer to new end user.

Based on my experience with their predecessors there is no one ‘must have’ they will all bring their own unique value proposition. Just get them all!

I have listed the books in order of their availability. Ready to buy? Just Bing the titles. Title & Cover

Author(s)

Authors’ Company

Availability

Notes

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Step by Step

Mike Snyder, Jim Steger

Sonoma Partners

February 4

Two MVPs get together to write their 2nd book in this series

Pro Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Development: Creating CRM and XRM solutions

Justin Mathena, Aaron Yetter

Altriva Solutions

February 15

Two CRM consultants collaborate on their second CRM book.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Administration Bible

Matthew Wittemann, Geoff Ables

C5Insight

March 1

A MVP and a tenured business consultant collaborate on CRM

Using Silverlight with CRM 2011

David Yack

Colorado Technology Consultants

March 1

Another CRM/Silverlight book by an author who has several publications to his credit in this space.

Maximizing Your Sales with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011

(No Image Available)

Edward Kachinske, Adam Kachinske, Timothy Kachinske

Innovative Solutions

March 16

More than 24 books from this team. 4.0 version under the same name

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Unleashed

Marc J. Wolenik, Damian Sinay, Rajya Vardhan Bhaiya

Webfortis

April 14

This team’s fourth book in their ‘Unleashed’ series.

Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011

Mike Snyder, Jim Steger

Sonoma Partners

April 15

Two MVPs get together to write their 3rd book in this series

CRM 2011 as a Rapid Development Platform

David Yack

Colorado Technology Consultants

May 1

Another book in the series from this author about extending CRM way past it’s base configuration

Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 in 24 Hours

Anne Stanton

TIDBITS on Microsoft Dynamics CRM

August 15

A tenured CRM Consultant and Business Analyst at a CRM customer. Similar to Anne’s book for CRM 4.0

Have fun learning,

Jerry Weinstock

PS. A dozen CRM MVPs have banded together to write an insightful book on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011; the expected availability is March – title to be determined. We will keep you posted.

Источник: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crm/archive/...book-club.aspx