AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 22.12.2017, 17:12   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
alirazazaidi: Domain role with multiplicity 0..1 or 1 can hold at most 1 link Dynamics Ax 2012 R3
Источник: https://www.tech.alirazazaidi.com/do...cs-ax-2012-r3/
==============

I just applied the patch. After resolving all errors, I got errors when I try to refresh DataSet in Report designer. I added the new custom fields in temp table.

I got this error

I follow http://axdax.blogspot.com/2015/11/Do...0..1-or-1.html

Which described as Follow

1. Change the datasource type to Query.
  2. Delete the whole query text in the “Query” field.
  3. Save, rebuild and change the values on the datasource back to the ones intended

This results number of ambiguous report parameters. If you can delete old parameters and use new, It will perfectly fine. Its works for me. But it creates problem where report has multiple DataSet ie. PurchOrderconfirm report.

What I configure that there is version difference of report’s dataset and temp Table returned by DRP report. So I revert back report and dataset and First I compiled the temp table and then synchronized it. After that I refreshed the DataSet. The error removed. Later I added custom fields in Temp table and refresh the data set. Report successfully shows the custom report.

Best why, export last version of both report and Temp table. Compile and refresh the report dataset. After that start adding custom filed and refresh data set.

Источник: https://www.tech.alirazazaidi.com/do...cs-ax-2012-r3/