AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 28.08.2014, 19:11   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
palleagermark: My new best friend: Set-AXModelStore -InstallMode
Источник: http://www.agermark.com/2014/08/my-n...odelstore.html
==============

I'm working on an upgrade from AX 2012 R2 to AX 2012 R3, and during the initial work upgrading the code I experience from time to time that the client crashes. To be fair we probably have modifications in places we shouldn't have them, though I have removed the worst before starting the upgrade.

The problem is that when I restart the client, I get an empty workspace and the menu item to open a new development workspace is disabled.

Panic sets in and my pulse rate gets alarming high, but...

Manually setting the model store in installation mode again and restarting the client opens the "The model store has been modified" dialog and I'm able to open a development workspace again.

So if that happens to you, try to open the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Management Shell and enter the command "Set-AXModelStore -InstallMode".

Источник: http://www.agermark.com/2014/08/my-n...odelstore.html