All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 26.09.2008, 23:44   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
This is just a short blog entry, because I am on vacation, but I wanted to get out some tips on getting started with the newly released NAV2009 VPC.

The new Page object has tons of new UI elements in it, every one with their own name (fast-tabs, factboxes, etcetera). To get familiar with the new UI design and what everything is called, look around for the UX Guide. This document will give you an overview of the design principles, what the basis is of navigating around the new Role Taylored Client, and how to design your own.

Then, to get started on how to get all these elements into the new page objects, find the new Application Designers Guide (or ADG), which is no lonoger a PDF but a help file. This help file now has a large number of how-to articles and turorials. Do yourself a favor, and browse around in the ADG BEFORE you start trying to develop page objects. When I first started working with this I got very frustrated with where to define certain elements, and wasted a lot of time that way. When I finally found the ADG and studied some of the walkthroughs, developing the new page objects became a piece of cake (well at least a lot less difficult).

When I get back home I will start writing much more detailed blog entries about developing in NAV2009. I just wanted to get this out there, because I know people are downloading the CTP VPC, and this is something that would have saved me tons of time. Have fun with it, and let's discuss it in the forums. I am very excited about the new client, I have been wanting to talk about it for years. I got my first look at it back in 2005, and have not been able to talk about it because of the NDA that I signed.

Have fun

Подробнее... http://dynamicsuser.net/blogs/denster/arch...v2009-ctp4.aspx